Thursday, July 22, 2010

Will you go lassie, go?

Will you go lassie, go?

I want to go. I do. I do want to be with you.

And we'll all go together

Your company is my heaven. I'd do anything...if twere only possible

To pluck wild mountain thyme

All around the blooming heather

Will ye go lassie, go?

If my true love she were gone

I'd surely find another

Please don't. I've waited for you...for so long. I've waited and all this time needed you, so wait, darling, please wait. August is not so far away and we shall travel

Where wild mountain thyme

Grows around the blooming heather. 

And so it begins. Everything I have ever wanted, I possess within you. You have given me fresh life, love, and happiness. Every time I see you, hear your voice, I know true happiness. I can't wait for my birthday, I can't wait to go away with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment